Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Well-Groomed Cake

Well, it's wedding season and along with beautiful wedding cakes comes the wacky, outrageous, sometimes weird, but always interesting groom's cakes.  I recently did another spot on Studio 5 dedicated to groom's cakes...If you've ever had a question about groom's cakes, take a look!



Doesn't that just make you want to run out and get some Armadillo soup? :)

I have a couple of other favorite cakes I wanted to show you since I've been on my "blog hiatus":

This cake was so much fun... a graduation cake for guy who loves Mac n' Cheese almost as much as I love cake:



Of course diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I would definitely say shoes and accessories come in a close second.  This cake was a combination graduation/birthday cake.  My favorite part is the Chanel sunglasses!


No comments:

Post a Comment