Monday, August 31, 2009

Black and White Done Right!

This was a topsy turvy cake for the cutest wedding ever! The bride, Madison, told me exactly what she wanted her cake to look like and it went so well with the reception decor. The wedding was held at the Salt Lake Hardware Bldg.---What an awesome venue! It has a very industrial feel, yet, extremely cool.

This was the groom's cake for Madison's Harley loving groom, Eddie, (his bike was even displayed at the wedding).

The flowers and table displays were incredible (created by Willow & Wildflowers in Bountiful). Here are a couple of pictures...



My sincerest congratulations to the newlyweds!

5 comments:

  1. Julie hill you are of amazing talent...I have never in my life seen such fabulous cakes. I am shellies mother, hope you dont mind that we blog you...I have customers that will become your favorite friends. Thanks for sharing your talent with everyone...oven problems and all, you just do the best you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes are amazing! I love to watch cake decorating competitions on the food network, but never in a million years could I create something like that. Well, you have. Very talented you are. I'll remember you for my next celebration.

    p.s. I found your blog through our mutual friend Shellie. She raved about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Harley cake, that is so cool. Wouldn't any guy just love that cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as always Aunt Julie!!! I love it-it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete