Friday, January 1, 2010

I want a Ferrari for the New Year!

Another fun car cake! This Ferrari was a surprise for both the bride and groom from the bride's mother...She told me that she hoped it would endear her new son-in-law. I hope it worked! Notice that the back of the car said "Just Married" accompanied by tin cans in tow.


This wedding cake was one of my favorites for the year. Very simple, yet very modern and elegant. The cake was for Brittany and Jake...such a gorgeous couple. I also loved the fact that they were so adventurous with their cake flavors: Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for the top tier, pumpkin chocolate chip with cream cheese frosting for the middle tier and coconut cream cake with coconut buttercream on the bottom. The flower is sugar and the pearls are white chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant. Sounds yummy too-I love pumpkin chocolate chip-my favorite kind of cookie-I bet it's a good cake too! Yummy! The flower is beautiful. I want a ferrari too! Looks fun. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! You have such amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete